Severe weather can be a stressful, frightening time, especially for a pet that has only ever known good care and a loving, friendly home. When emergency...
ReptiCare® Rock Heater
- Manufacturer: Zoo Med Laboratories
Zoo Med's ReptiCare® Rock Heaters are made of a hydrated rock material that is twice as strong as cement or pumice, resulting in excellent conductivity and increased product longevity. Hot spots are not a problem with a completely encapsulated full coverage nichrome heating element that distributes heat evenly. Zoo Med's Deluxe ReptiCare® Rock Heater features a rheostat control allowing you the ability to adjust the surface temperature.
- A rock heaters function is to facilitate digestion.
- A rock heater should never be the sole source of heat.
- Never cover or bury the rock heater with anything.
- If your reptile never leaves the rock heater then your terrarium is too cold and you need an additional heat source. (i.e. Ceramic Heat Emitter or ReptiTherm® UTH Heater).
- Zoo Med rock heaters are cUL/CSA/T1/2V approved.
We currently do not have any events scheduled.