I love summertime, but the worst part is by far the bugs. Bugs like fleas and ticks are most prominent during the warmer seasons and can wreak havoc on your...
Mopani Wood - Aquarium
- Manufacturer: Zoo Med Laboratories
A beautiful, two-color African hardwood for aquariums or terrariums.
- Smooth surface, textured detail, and unique mottled color adds interest and enrichment to habitats.
- Use with plants to create the "naturalistic" look.
- One of the hardest and densest woods available; sinks immediately in aquariums and unlike driftwood, will not rot!
- All natural wood leaches tannins, which discolor water and reduce pH levels. To minimize this effect, soak wood in a separate container, and change water daily to remove excess tannins. The wood will be ready when the water color goes from dark brown to a very light.
- Adding extra carbon to your aquarium filter can help remove any remaining discoloration.
We currently do not have any events scheduled.
April 15, 2019