I and Love and You Top That Shine Beef Recipe in Gravy Meal Enhancer for Dogs
"Why not treat your pet to a little somethin’ somethin’ delicious to supercharge their grub? This dog food squeeze pouch not only helps picky eaters graduate to the clean plate club (#NoBitesLeftBehind), but it also packs an additional love-powered punch! The juicy meal enhancer is loaded with tasty beef, vitamins, and minerals to keep your pup’s gorgeous coat GORG. We’re talkin’ serious #hairgoals—like, even JVN would be impressed. Top That Shine is 1 of 3 oomph-boosted and flavorful, food toppers your dog’ll go nuts for.
Why We Love It
- Meat is #1 Ingredient - Since the dawn of time, dogs have loved their protein—so that’s why this dish is packed with delicious, succulent chunks of the good stuff: beef.
- Omega 3 & 6 Oils for Healthy Skin and Coat - Even your pet needs to moisturize. These fatty acids help reduce shedding, prevent flaky dandruff, and minimize itchiness.
- Hydration Boost - Your dog gets the benefit of an extra serving of moisture to ensure they’re getting enough H20 (without even knowing it!) every day.
- Grain-Free - Absolutely no corn, wheat, rice, soy, or oats in sight. We don’t pack your pet’s food with grains just to help us save a buck or two.
- Filler-Free - Unlike other brands, we don’t use ingredients like rice or corn to bulk out your pet’s food because we know there’s little nutritional value and it can contribute to obesity and lethargy.
- Flavor Variety - Keep mealtime interesting by rotating in new and exciting flavors. This meal enhancer comes in many protein-packed flavors your dog will go nuts for.
- Holistic Nutrition - Recipe recommended by our in-house holistic vet, Dr. Angie. These handpicked, balanced ingredients nourish your dog from head to paw. .
Beef, Beef Broth,, Lamb Broth, Beef Liver, Pea Flour, Dried Egg Whites, Chicken Fat, Ground Flaxseeds, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Carbonate, Fructooligosaccharide, Fish Oil, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, L-acorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C)
||50 mg/kg min
||50 IU/kg min
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
||25 mg/kg min
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids